Pumpkins and spice and everything nice! That’s what these treats are made of. You can whip some up for your pup right here.
2. Sweet Potato Chew Treats
These treats are tasty and also keep your pup busy! Find this delicious recipe here.
3. Autumn Leaf Dog Treats
These leaf shaped treats are fun, festive and totes yummy in your dog’s tummy! The how-to guide can be found over at My Dog’s Breakfast.
4. Candy Corn
Try this cookie version of a classic fall favorite. Now candy corn isn’t just for humans.Here’s a tasty recipe to make these corny treats. ?
5. Potato Crust Quiche
For the gourmet pup lover who loves to spoil their pup, this recipe is for you.
6. Apple Donuts
Your dog will be asking you, “Donuts? For me? Finally!” That’s right! These apple flavored donuts are sure to be a hit! They can be made gluten free if needed. Make your own here.
7. Carrot Cake Dog Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Icing
These fancy veggie infused cupcakes are sure to please any furry friend. What’s more got a pup’s birthday around the corner? Win pup parent of the year with this recipe by Dog Treat Kitchen.
8. Nutty Bacon Treats
You can NEVER go wrong with bacon. This recipe is a definite crowd pleaser.
9. Pumpkin Biscuits
Nothing says fall like pumpkin! Make them in the shape of a dog and boom, instant classic. Get the recipe here.
10. Fresh Apple Treats
Did you happen to go apple-picking with your pup? Take those fresh picked apples from the orchard and whip up some scrumptious apple treats! The recipe is available here.
11. Carrot & Banana Treats
Carrots and bananas make a perfect combo in this healthy snack. 17 Apart has the recipe waiting right here.
12. Banana Bread
Who says humans are the only ones who get to enjoy the ABSOLUTE mouth-watering deliciousness that is banana bread? Give your pup a special fall present and make them the treat that’ll have them going BANANAS.
13. Squash and Parmesan Bites
This dish gets four paws up! The recipe can be found here.
1 c brown rice or wheat flour, your preference
1/2 c diced apple
2/3 c plain Greek yogurt
1/2 t fresh minced ginger OR 1 t ground ginger
1 T coconut oil
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl until thoroughly combined.
3) Turn mixture out on a floured flat surface and roll out to approximately 1/4 inch thick.
4) Cut into shape using cookie cutters and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. If you don’t want to use cookie cutters, simply make small dough balls.
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
6) Store uneaten cookies in a cute treat jar for up to one week.
By: Christina Berry